Saturday, February 22, 2014

KHAMSIN Gets a New Cover

As I am putting the finishing touches on Book 3 of my Legends of the Winged Scarab series, I wanted to bring the covers more within the same color schemes.

KHAMSIN, The Devil Wind of The Nile (A Novel of Ancient Egypt) - Book 1


This new upload allows me to add sample chapters of the two other books that I did not have when I released KHAMSIN. And it allows you to read the first two books before you’ll start the third. 
Book 2 - SIROCCO, Storm over Land and Sea (Present-day thriller set during the Arab Spring)
Book 3 - After the Cataclysm (Dystopian Adventure/Action - to be published in mid-March)

I am proud of all three of them. And, depending on your reception, I may not be done with this series yet. So, let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. We like the new cover, Inge!
    Gary and Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christoph, Kay and Gary -- Thank you for checking it out; I loved the old cover but this one foreshadows the end of Book 3 (now that I know that!).
    Still furiously editing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was pleased to meet you at my blog. All three sound intriguing, Inge.

    ReplyDelete