Thursday, January 30, 2014

Free Books for BETA-Readers

Be my Beta-Reader for my new adventure novel “After the Cataclysm,” (Book 3 of the Legends of the Winged Scarab).

You will receive a free ARC (Advanced Reading Copy) in exchange for telling me in a timely manner, i.e. within three weeks,

1) about content, i.e., is there something that strikes you wrong with continuity, or believability, etc.

2) about spelling, i.e. those pesky nits that have a way of escaping me no matter how often I read through the manuscript.

3) Once I have fixed everything and published the novel, an HONEST Review on Amazon, and also, if you can, Goodreads, Smashwords and Barnes and Noble.

I will send you FREE Kindle-copies of Books 1 and 2, if you wish. Of course, an honest review on Amazon, etc. of those as well would be appreciated.

Note: It would help with Book 3 if you had read Sirocco (Khamsin stands completely alone).


Please, contact me at Inge H. Borg
Only serious replies please. We writers work very hard on our craft. Therefore, I would ask that you have at least ten other reviews on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment