Tuesday, March 12, 2013

SIROCCO, Storm over Land and Sea - SECOND EDITION - ON SALE

Feedback from reader to author can be a precious gift. Thus, I listened closely when one of my readers proclaimed, I just wanted for Jonathan to get laid.”

Well, my (male) audience has spoken. So, I had a glass of wine (ok, two) and rewrote the last chapter of SIROCCO, Storm over Land and Sea. It may not be as hot and steamy, or as explicit as a lot of other works, but one thing is clear: Boy finally gets girl. I must admit that I, too, like the ending much better now. Alas, the Epilogue still stands. Sorry, world—after all, it was December 2012!

Kindle Edition Reduced from $5.99 to $3.99
Print Edition Reduced from $11.95 to $9.95

Perhaps, one of these days, I’ll sell enough books to buy “Lorenzo’s” mega-yacht, the Bucanero. Who is Lorenzo? The answer lies in Sirocco.

Though, to be honest, I’d rather have a Valiant-40 like the Tumbleweed. What is a Valiant? That answer, too, lies in Sirocco.

No comments:

Post a Comment